Lead Radar is a Connect feature that enables dealership personnel to receive SMS messages in real time, or a daily digest email, when a lead(s) is back on the dealership website. The feature helps dealers quickly identify and engage with high-intent leads.
How does it work?
Once enabled, you may chose one or more dealership employees to receive a daily digest email and/or SMS messages to their phones. The digest email includes a list of leads who visited the website having converted on any Connect module. The feature is cookie based and therefore visitors are tracked on site and may not appear as returning visitors if they come to the dealership site on an alternative device than the one they originally converted on.
**Note, this feature only works with Connect leads, and is triggered only once, the first time a lead returns to the website after a conversion. You will not receive messages about the same lead multiple times.
Below is the text of the SMS alert which is sent to recipients at your dealership:
Below is the image of the digest email sent to recipients at your dealership:
Enabling Lead Radar on your account
- 1. Go to the dashboard > Settings
- 2. Select Connect as product
- 3. Go to General Settings inside Connect > scroll down to ‘Lead Radar’ section
Unsubscribing from the employee daily digest email
- Scroll down to the bottom of the email
- If you have a log-in to the Connect dashboard - click Update your preference
- If you don't have a log-in to the Connect dashboard - click Unsubscribe from the list