Dashboard reports provide various performance metrics about your Acquire ads and campaigns. Acquire pulls from several sources including your website, Google Analytics, and of course Google Ads and Facebook.
You may access these reports from inside your AutoLeadStar Dashboard by clicking into the Acquire Product > Reports
The following reports are available:
- Ad Slot - Assess the performance of your ads by network and position.
- “Top” - The ad was shown above the organic search results
- “Other” - The ad was shown below the organic search results / not on the first page
- Device - View ad metrics per device.
- Display Placements - Performance of your ads across pages, videos, and apps on the Display Network.
- Hour of Day - Performance of your ads broken down by hour.
- Landing Pages types - Performance of each page type to which Acquire sends traffic.
- Landing Pages - Performance of each page to which Acquire sends traffic.
- Leads - View Leads broken down by type and source. Read more about how you can help us track more conversions.
- Offers - View performance metrics of offers being promoted by Acquire. The offer types include finance, cash, lease and off MSRP.
- Sold Vehicle performance - View all vehicles sold after being advertised on Acquire.
- User Location - View ad metrics according to the geographic location of your users.
Each report has an explanation of the data with the source and channel labeled with one of the following icons (Google Search and Display, Facebook and Marketplace, Instagram):
How can I access these Reports?
Sign into the AutoLeadStar Dashboard, toggle into the Acquire Product > Reports tab.
Reporting Functions and Formatting
From within each report, you may take the following actions:
1) View the data with a filter by channel (Search, Display, and Social)
2) EXPORT data as a CSV
3) Adjust the date range (the default is the last 30 days)