The Dealerships page consists of the following dimensions: Stores, Sales Team, Vendors, Lead Types, Purchase Types. This article explains the data sources of the metrics on the Stores Dimension.
The Stores view is based on data from your website, CRM and ad platforms. It is an overview of what happened in your stores during the selected date range.
- Website Traffic - The total unique website visitors during the specified time period.
- Leads - Number of leads in the specified time range.
- App. Scheduled - The number of customers who booked appointments during the specified time range.
- Appointments - The number of customers who showed up at appointments during the specified time range.
- App. Close rate -The appointment close rate shows the percentage of shown appointments that ended up in a sale within the specified time range. It is calculated by dividing the amount of sales from shown appointments by Shown Appointments.
- Sold - The total number of sales.
- Close Rate - The close rate shows the percentage of leads that ended up in a sale within the specified time range. It is calculated by dividing Sold by Leads.
- Gross - Total front- and back-end gross.
- Cost Per Sale - The average cost per sale is the cost of ads divided by total sales generated from those ads. Cost per sale is an indicator of how much it costs your organization to make a sale.