AutoLeadStar believes in transparency and therefore separates billing of our tech fees from your ad spend. In order to pay for your monthly ad spend on Google Ads, Acquire automatically creates a payment profile for you where you will need to setup your payment method.
The process is easy if you don't already have a payment profile. You will receive an e-mail notification from Google with a link that invites you to add your payment method to complete the profile. Once you accept the invitation, follow the steps below to complete setup:
- After you accept the invitation, click Manage Profile.
- You will then be directed to the Google payment center.
- On the left side you will see a navigation bar, click Payment methods as shown below.
- You will see there is a credit card ending in 2763 appearing as a placeholder. This will be removed after you set up your payment method.
- Click Add payment methods.
- Click Add credit or debit card.
- Enter your card information.
- Click Save.
Google Billing Options
After setting up your payment method, you have two billing options: For additional support, read more about adding payment method in the Google Help Center.
- Automatic payments: After your ads run, you are automatically charged according to one of two ways: either 30 days since your last automatic payment or when your account balance reached your threshold (a predetermined amount), whichever comes first.
- Monthly invoicing: By meeting certain Google requirements, some businesses may be eligible for a Google credit line. In this case, the business can fist accrue costs, and then receive a monthly invoice. This must be paid by check or bank transfer (not a credit card). It is required that you make payments within the timeframe that you've agreed to with Google, according to the full terms and conditions. If you would like to select this billing option, please let your CSM know after setting up your payment method.