Google Ads is a separate service and requires a separate payment. In order to facilitate this, Acquire creates a payment profile for you and all you have to do is setup your payment method.
Once your profile is created, you will get an e-mail notification from Google with a link that invites you to add your payment method to complete the profile.
Accept the invitation and follow the steps below:
- After you accept the invitation, click Manage Profile.
- You will then be directed to the Google payment center.
- On the left side you will see a navigation bar, click Payment methods as shown below.
- You will see there is a credit card ending in 2763 appearing as a placeholder. This will be removed after you set up your payment method.
- Click Add payment methods.
- Click Add credit or debit card.
- Enter your card information.
- Click Save.
After setting up your payment method, you will have two billing options: If you need help, read more about adding payment method in the Google Help Center.
- Automatic payments: After your ads run, you are automatically charged according to one of two ways: either 30 days since your last automatic payment or when your account balance reached your threshold (a predetermined amount), whichever comes first.
- Monthly invoicing: By meeting certain Google requirements, some businesses may be eligible for a Google credit line. In this case, the business can fist accrue costs, and then receive a monthly invoice. This must be paid by check or bank transfer (not a credit card). It is required that you make payments within the timeframe that you've agreed to with Google, according to the full terms and conditions. If you would like to select this billing option, please let your DXM know after setting up your payment method.
Do you have any questions about how to set up payment for Google Ads? Please let us know in the comments section below or contact Support@autoleadstar.com.