What is the new Inventory page?
The new Inventory page is a place where you can manage your inventory and more specifically control which vehicles appear in you Acquire ads by excluding certain models, trims, price ranges, etc.
The Vehicle Types section (under Settings > Ad Preferences) will be removed, as this functionality is included in the new Inventory page.
How to add an Exclusion rule in the new inventory page?
- Log in to the Acquire dashboard
- On the left panel, click Inventory
- Click +Add Exclusion rule
- In the Excluded Vehicles window, select the specific criteria (Year, Make, Model etc) to indicate which vehicles you wish NOT to advertise as shown in the screenshot below.
- If you want to indicate what words the Make criteria contains, you can use part of the word. For example, type “chev” and the rule will include "chevy" and "Chevrolet".
- Trim - Needs to be written exactly how it is on the website (2dr is NOT the same as 2door).
- You can create as many exclusion rules as you like, there is no limit.
- Each rule can be edited or deleted after creation by clicking on the three dots icon on the right side of the inventory page.
Do you have any questions about the Inventory Page? Please let us know in the comments section below.