CRM Link is an integration between your Dealership CRM and our CDXP Platform. This allows AutoLeadStar to pull data directly from your CRM on an ongoing basis and leverage the customer, sales, appointment, and equity data across our platform to provide better targeting, more accurate and comprehensive reporting, and automate more marketing functions for your dealership.
Data from the CRM
CRM link pulls in lead data, sold data and appointment data. The data is pulled on a daily basis using the parameters as follows:
Lead data: phone, email, address, etc., source, up type, date of conversion, vehicle of interest, dealership, trade-in vehicle
Sold data: vehicle condition, year, make, model; date of sale, gross (including front and back), purchase type (cash, lease, or finance)
Appointment data: appointments scheduled, appointments shown.
Data Privacy and Security
It's important for you to know that we do not and never will sell or use your customers data in any way not explicitly related to marketing/ advertising for your dealership.
Additionally, we only pull data related to / relevant for our products. For CRM Link, we can work with read-only access and permissions so your dealership can rest assured we are not taking action inside your CRM.
What are the benefits of linking your CRM with Acquire?
You can Retarget previous visitors with ads that are relevant specifically to them based on interest, actions and personal data as it appears in your CRM. For example, by linking information on a visitor that purchased a car a number of years ago, the system can automatically deduct that the consumer might be interested in upgrading to a new vehicle. Acquire will, therefore, show the visitor relevant and current ads with comparable car models to increase the opportunity to engage the visitor and interest him or her to either buying a new car, renewing a lease, or coming in for service. Read more here about retargeting in Acquire with CRM Link.
By linking data, the Sold Vehicle Performance Report is enriched with new intel. For instance, when it adds sold vehicle performance data, it will show information on the Gross income and ROI of every vehicle that was advertised by Acquire and was sold.
- Gross indicates how much money the dealership makes after deducting the costs associated with making and selling the vehicle.
- ROI - Return On Investment is calculated by dividing Gross by Cost. ROI gives you more transparency on your marketing campaigns. Read more about reports in Acquire.
What are the benefits of linking your CRM with Nurture?
Nurture pulls customer data from your CRM going back 10 years and generates multiple campaigns and segments to send relevant, hyper-personalized emails, videos, and dynamic landing pages to your leads.
Nurture syncs with data from your CRM daily (and your website and ads data too!) to orchestrate a seamless shopping experience, to activate more of your customers, and generate untapped revenue.
Learn more about Nurture and how you can use your CRM to activate more customers and increase revenue TODAY!
How do I link my CRM?
- Log in to the AutoLeadStar dashboard.
- From the main menu, click Data source > CRM
- Click the button “GET STARTED”
- Select your CRM from the drop-down list. Read which CRMs we currently work with here: Compatible CRM with Acquire. Note if your CRM is not listed and you wish to link it to the AutoLeadStar platform, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Add a user name and a password that has access to your CRM to the required reports. Read about which reports we use in each CRM.
- Click "Link now"
The system will process the CRM link request. Note, this may take a few hours. When your CRM is connected to the AutoLeadStar platform, you will see the following data:
- Last time it was updated
- Recent activity showing when the last data was pulled
- Analyzed data, broken down into (1) Leads, (2) Appointments, and (3) Sales.
Note, if credentials change at any time, the system is no longer able to directly connect and pull data so the system will show the message “Not Connected”. You can easily restore the CRM link to working condition by updating your credentials.