CRM Link is a link between your system and our system, which gives the ability to connect your CRM with the AutoLeadStar Platform. This allows AutoLeadStar to pull data directly from your CRM on an ongoing basis. With CRM access, AutoLeadStar receives the data needed to provide better targeting, more accurate and comprehensive reporting, and it records the entire click-through path of your visitors for future intel.
What data is pulled from your CRM with CRM Link and when is it recorded?
CRM link enables pulling of lead data, sold data and appointment data. The data is pulled on a daily basis using the parameters as follows:
Lead data: phone, email, address, etc., source, up type, date of conversion, vehicle of interest, dealership, trade-in vehicle
Sold data: vehicle condition, year, make, model; date of sale, gross (including front and back), purchase type (cash, lease, or finance)
Appointment data: appointments scheduled, appointments shown.
What are the benefits of linking your CRM with AutoLeadStar’s Acquire platform?
- Improved Retargeting
You can Retarget previous visitors with ads that are relevant specifically to them based on interest, actions and personal data as it appears in your CRM. For example, by linking information on a visitor that purchased a car over a year ago, the system can automatically deduct that the consumer might be interested in upgrading to a new vehicle. Acquire will, therefore, show the visitor relevant and current ads with comparable car models to increase the opportunity to engage the visitor and interest him or her to either buying a new car, renewing a lease, or coming in for service. Read more here about the way Acquire structures ads for retargeting.
- Improved Reporting
By linking data, the Sold Vehicle Performance Report is enriched with new intel. For instance, when it adds sold vehicle performance data, it will show information on the Gross income and ROI of every vehicle that was advertised by Acquire and was sold.
- Gross indicates how much money the dealership makes after deducting the costs associated with making and selling the vehicle.
- ROI - Return On Investment is calculated by dividing Gross by Cost. ROI gives you more transparency on your marketing campaigns. Read more about reports in Acquire.
How do I link my CRM?
- Log in to the AutoLeadStar dashboard.
- From the main menu, click Data source > CRM
- Click the button “Link your CRM now”
- Select your CRM from the drop-down list. Read which CRMs we currently work with here: Compatible CRM with Acquire. Note if your CRM is not listed and you wish to link it to the Autoleadstar platform, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Add a user name and a password that has access to your CRM to the required reports. Read about which reports we use in each CRM.
- Click "Link now"
The system will process the CRM link request. Note, this may take a few hours.
When your CRM is connected to the Autoleadstar platform, you will see the following data:
- Last time it was updated
- Recent activity showing when the last data was pulled
- Analyzed data, broken down into (1) Leads, (2) Appointments, and (3) Sales.
Note, if credentials change at any time, the system is no longer able to directly connect and pull data so the system will show the message “Not Connected”. You can easily restore the CRM link to working condition by updating your credentials.
Do you have any questions about the CRM Link? Please let us know in the comments section below or connect email@example.com.