The Lead Details Page can be accessed from the Leads Page by clicking on one of the lead details.
Profile - On the top of the left hand panel is the Profile. This area has all of the basic information about this customer, including their name and other identifying information, their car of interest, and trade-in vehicle.
Conversion details - Below the profile is the information about the customer’s conversion: the up-type, vendor, traffic source, browser language, and device.
- Traffic sources:
- Search- Came from an organic search to Google, Bing, or some other search engine. The lead clicked on a search result, and not a paid advertisement on the platform.
- Direct- Came directly to the dealership's website.
- Paid- Came from a paid advertisement on a site like Google, Facebook, or Bing.
- Social- Came from a social post, that was not an advertisement.
- Acquire - Came via AutoLeadStar's Acquire solution. Read more here