The Dealership Services section of the AutoLeadStar platform allows you to select the services that your dealership is currently offering, to be publicized across the AutoLeadStar platform. In this way you can make sure you're offerings are aligned and you're advertising all services across marketing channels with the flip of a switch.
The dealership services options are broken down to 3 sections: Sales, Service and Finance & Insurance. Within each of these sections you can see an array of options that your dealership may choose to enable.
How are enabled Dealership Services utilized across AutoLeadStar?
When a new account is created, all options are OFF by default. When settings are turned on, Acquire will create and run new templates for these services. These templates will not be visible before the switch is turned on. Once enabled, you can see all of these templates by searching Corona, or Subprime, etc. (the name of the specific service you've enabled) in the Template tab of each of your activated channels. Acquire will continue to optimize your account with these changes.
When the switch is turned OFF, Acquire will pause all of the system-created templates. If these system templates were duplicated, then only the originally created templates will be paused.
There are several ways that Connect utilizes the Dealership Services:
1. When shoppers comes to your website from Acquire ads which references a specific service, Connect will automatically open with the lead form most related to that service. This provides a streamlined and consistent user experience for your shoppers, and will ensure that all of the fine print (especially for offers relating to deferred payments) are shown immediately upon entering your site from the relevant ad.
2. You also have the opportunity to turn on a banner that will appear across your entire website, that drives users to a dynamic landing page publicizing your selected services. Read more about the landing page here.
3. The messaging of your Connect notifications will automatically reflect the services you selected. For example, if you are offering virtual test drives as well as test drives at home, the Test Drive notification will boast those offerings, instead of showing general copy related to test drives. This helps to keep your messaging on-point, and entices users with everything your dealership has to offer. View examples of Services-based notifications here.
4. Connect enabled modules will reflect the current reality of your dealership, based on your selected services. See the list below for changes that will be applied:
Test Drive Plus– if you enable either virtual test drives, or test drives at home, Test Drive Plus will be automatically turned on. You can learn more about Test Drive Plus here.
Only if you turn on virtual test drives on the Services page will it appear as an option in Test Drive Plus. If a user selects a virtual test drive, they will not be offered the drinks selection screen. The comments in your ADF will reflect that fact that it was a virtual appointment that was requested.
Trade-In– If you are offering trade-in at home and have the trade-in module enabled, a step will be added to the “Book Appointment” interaction that comes after a trade-in appraisal is requested, asking where the user would like to carry out the appointment. It is important to note that turning on the Service will not turn on the trade-in module. The comments in the ADF will include the address and location of the appraisal.
5. Our AI ChatBot will utilize the Services selected to provide your shoppers with the most relevant information from your dealership. For example, if you are offering test drives at home, Chat will offer that information to your website visitors as well when prompting them to book a test drive.