The Group Performance page provides a consolidated view of performance across multiple rooftops inside an automotive group. While the page is meant to highlight the stats that most closely align with the group’s primary marketing activities, it also enables users to gain a higher resolution and see more granularly the leads, reports, user activities and performance driving value across all activated rooftops.
The date range can be adjusted to view data from a daily, weekly, monthly or custom view. The default date range is a view of the previous 30 days.
You may also choose to compare data within a selected date range. By default, this option is turned OFF. Once flipped ON, you may choose to compare performance from a daily, weekly, monthly, or custom view. It is important to note, when you have compare mode turned ON, grey comparison stats will be visible next to all stats listed on the page with a delta indication, notating % increase or decrease.
Read more about the compare date range feature here.
All data in the selected timeframe may be exported as a CSV so that the user may upload the raw data into Excel, Google Sheets, or any other program where further analysis or tracking is required.
The Group Reporting page is only visible to those users who have access to more than one client in an auto group*. If a logged-in user only has permission to view one store in the group, the Group Reporting page will not be visible to them.
Each logged-in user sees only the data relevant to clients and products that their specific user profile has any level of access to. Aggregated data for example, will only show from the stores they have permission to see.
The Group Reporting page has 2 main sections which consist of the following:
- Group Performance Overview
- Individual Store Performance section
Within each of these sections, the user may gain higher resolution and drill down further into other pages and reports. The store order is listed alphabetically by default.
Group Performance Overview
- This section provides an aggregated view of Leads that can be directly attributed to AutoLeadStar technology within the selected timeframe across all relevant rooftops in the group.
Store Performance Overview
- In the upper left hand corner the number of stores in the group, which the logged-in user has permission to view, is displayed.
- The individual store overview sections provide a clear view of the primary Acquire, Connect, Last Call and Nurture metrics.
- To view the individual product performance for each store, click on a product from the top overview row to highlight performance within the store's row. For example, when you click on Connect, you will see the Connect performance metrics within all store rows: