Note that if you have more than one product (Acquire, Last Call), you will have more than one pixel from AutoLeadStar. Each pixel must be configured individually to track for LEADS.
In order to properly configure events inside Facebook and ensure optimal performance, the domain owner should add our Pixel and Event to the Web Event Configurations by following the steps below:
- Go to Facebook’s Business Events Manager: https://www.facebook.com/events_manager2
- Click on one of the Pixels in the list, (doesn’t matter which pixel).
- Click on the “Aggregated Event Measurement” tab
- Click on the “Configure Web Events” button
- Search for the Dealership's domain and click “Manage Events”:
- Adjust the events list to include the Pixel “Acquire Pixel - <Dealership Name>”or “Last Call Pixel - <Dealership Name>” and the Event Name “Lead” and submit the changes:
Please reach out to email@example.com and your Customer Success Manager can help walk you thru the process.