FUSE Dynamic Payments now has the ability to generate 8 retail and lease offerings on a single, easy to read, special. Of the 8 possible offers, FUSE Dynamic Payments can display as many as 6.
- 10 % down lease. This is designed to create ultra-low lease payments.
- First and Fees Lease. This are sometimes labelled as Zero Down at the dealer’s request. This is a very common lease that is widely marketed in the US.
- Sign and Drive. This provides the customer the simplest way to compare leasing as all the fees are capitalized leaving only the complete payment.
- One Pay lease. Very popular in certain markets (Texas). Customers get a rate break when they make all the lease payments upfront. It can also generate applicable advertisements in States that allow it. “2021 Nissan Sentra, $8795” for example.
- OEM lease special. This is for luxury dealers and matches OEM offers with on ground inventory.
- Finance special. This is a long term loan special 72-84 months that generates a low retail payment based on the dealer’s lenders.
- APR special. This is typically used to display zero percent OEM offers.
- Total Savings. It adds the dealer discount to applicable rebates and shows the total discount or savings. The dealer sets the dollar amount of what is displayed. For example, Dynamic Payments can be set to only show discounts of MORE than $2,000. In our current low inventory situation, this filter prevents a display of a really low/non-existent discount which may discourage shoppers.