AutoLeadStar is able to provide your dealership with all the documentation you need to submit co-op each month. When you launch your account, your Customer Success Manager will ask you a series of questions to ascertain exactly what you will need on a monthly basis in order to get you the right forms at the right time.
Below are some important points to keep in mind with regards to co-op for your dealership:
- Co-op cannot be sent out until the 6th of the month (Google does not issue invoices before this date). This is a manual process, so it will take a few days.
- We do not have the ability to notarize.
- Google Display is inherently not co-opable, the technical support team should be informed if you would like to submit it for co-op so we can manually create it for you.
- If you signed up to receive monthly co-op documentation when you onboarded, you will receive co-op. There is no need to open a support ticket or request each month.
- If your co-op body requires ad copy for every live campaign, please let us know up front. Our default is to send 1 (one) ad copy for each channel (Display, Search, Social).
Reach out to your Customer Success Manager or support@autoleadstar for any co-op related questions.