Like each shopper, every VIN has a story. That story can include how long the vehicle has been on your lot, how often it's VDP is viewed and even who has, or is currently, shopping that vehicle. The VIN page helps you to understand your inventory down to the unit level and enables you to make targeted sales and marketing decisions.
VIN Page Structure
The VIN page is divided into 3 sections: the side Quick View, the Top Line Stats, and below is a section of Interested Shoppers. The list of interested shopper contains shoppers who have expressed interest in that specific VIN, either by viewing it's VDP or by converting with that VOI listed.
The Quick View side section of the VIN Page enables the users to quickly view the high level details about a particular vehicle along with several red/green indicators to help further refine your analysis.
The section includes key details such as:
- Vehicle image as taken from the site or inventory feed (this depends on which data source you have connected to the CDXP).
- VIN ID
- Current vehicle status
- Days on lot (red/ yellow/ green quality indication relative to other vehicles in your own inventory)
- VDP views per day (red/ yellow/ green quality indication relative to other VDPs on your own website)
Top Line Stats
The top line stats may be viewed as a funnel and show the primary metrics we leverage across the CDXP: VDP Views, Shoppers, and Leads. The Shoppers displayed here are those who have viewed this particular VDP and or converted on it. The Leads displayed here are shoppers who actually converted on this VIN.
The graph includes data from all time, meaning from when the vehicle was first registered on the lot to when it was sold. The data points highlighted on the graph include: the date the vehicle was added to the lot, any price changes the dealership has implemented, and of course the date the vehicle was marked as sold.
The list of interested shopper contains shoppers who have expressed interest in that specific VIN, either by viewing it's VDP or by converting with that VOI listed.
The list includes the name and email (if we have it) of the Interested Shopper as well as 5 additional columns of information which include:
- When the Shopper was last seen on the website
- How many times that Shopper has viewed this specific VDP
- The timestamp of the last session where this VDP was viewed
- The timestamp of the last session where a lead was submitted specifically on this VDP
- The timestamp of when this Interested Shopper's last vehicle purchase was completed (this could be the purchase of a different vehicle)
You may search for a specific shopper by name or email or, you may further filter the list of interested shopper the following conditions: Shopper Activity, Shopper Identity. You may also select to include in your list any Shopper's who have a Sale associated in the previous 12 months.
All data visible on the page may be shared or exported. To export a CSV file of the data on the page, within the selected date range, click on the EXPORT button in the upper right hand corner. You may copy the page link and share it with others on your team by clicking the SHARE button in the upper right hand corner.